Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Link your ORCID account to Syracuse University
Syracuse University is a member of the ORCID Community, and has an institutional subscription to ORCID.
How does this benefit me?
Because SU is an ORCID Community member, we can connect ORCID to the Faculty Success system so that individuals can easily import their publications from ORCID to Faculty Success. Having your ORCID account connected to SU also helps the University more accurately track the research and scholarly activities happening at the University, and to help ensure that your scholarship is accurately recorded for University record keeping and reporting purposes.
How do I connect my ORCID account to Syracuse University?
- On the ORCID Sign-in page, click on "Access through your institution"
- Type "Syracuse University" into the "Organization's Name" field
- This will bring up the Syracuse University NetID login page (Shibboleth). Input your NetID and password to login.
- You should now see another login screen that says "Link your Syracuse University account to your ORCID record".
- Login on this screen using your existing ORCID credentials (your ORCID number or email address, and password), then click on "Sign in and link your Syracuse University account"
Questions about ORCID
If you have questions about setting up or managing your ORCID account: