Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why Use a Citation Management Tool?
- Gather and store references while you research
- Format citations and papers instantly for class assignments, theses, and journal manuscripts
- Create a personal research library of references, images, and PDFs
- Share with your peers or colleagues
- Track research for your research projects
- Simplify citing to avoid plagiarism issues
Hover your mouse over the tab above and explore different citation tools to find one you like.
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.