The first time you use Turnitin at the Library:
1. Go to blackboard.syracuse.edu and login with your NetID.
2. Click on the Organizations tab.
3. Type “turnitin” in the “Organization Search” box on the left and click “Go”.
4. Under Organization ID, you’ll see turnitin.2021. Click on the down arrow icon to the right of the ID and select enroll.
5. Enter the following Access Code: SU.orig09 and click Submit.
Note: This code is case sensitive.
6. On the next screen ("Self Enrollment"), click "ok".
7. Once you are enrolled in “Turnitin at the Library” (you only need to enroll once), click on the Organizations tab in Blackboard, and you will see it listed under “My Organizations.” Click on “Turnitin at the Library” to access the organization and get started.