The first time you use Turnitin at the Library, follow the instructions on the "Self-Enroll Guide for Blackboard Organizations" on Answers.syr.edu. A summary is below:
1. Go to blackboard.syracuse.edu and login with your NetID.
2. Click on the Institution Page to locate the module for Organizations in Blackboard and click Self-Enroll in an Open Organization.
3. Type “turnitin” in the search box and click “Go”.
4. Under Organization ID, you’ll see turnitin.2021. Click on the down arrow icon to the right of the ID and select enroll.
5. On the next screen ("Self Enrollment"), click "Submit".
6. Then, select "Ok" to continue to Turnitin at the Library.
7. Once you are enrolled in “Turnitin at the Library” (you only need to enroll once), click on the Organizations tab in Blackboard, and you will see it listed. Click on “Turnitin at the Library” to access the organization and get started.