1. Click on the Submit/Check Papers tab on the left.
2. Select an assignment such as “Submit Draft 1.”
*Note: These are not actual course assignments. There are multiple assignments available in order to allow you to submit more than one paper at a time. Once you've exceeded the number of drafts available, you can resubmit existing papers or submit new papers using the "resubmit" link.
3. Click the View/Complete link
4. Complete the User Agreement if prompted.
5. Once you are at the Assignment Inbox screen, click on the submit button.
6. Keep the default option "single file upload," and enter a submission title.
7. Choose the file you want to upload.
8. Click upload.
9. On the following page, you will be asked to confirm the text of the submission. If the text is correct, click Confirm to finalize the submission.
10. On the next screen, you will receive a copy of your "Digital Turnitin Receipt." This will also be e-mailed to you. Click on Return to Assignment List to go back to your Assignment Inbox.