Mendeley is a free reference manager and social network for researchers. Use the program to collect sources, organize your research, share resources & collaborate with others online, and choose from hundreds of different citation styles to create the bibliography for your paper or manuscript.
Getting started with Mendeley:
- Sign up for a free account
- Provides access to the online Mendeley Reference Manager and allows you to access your citations from anywhere with an internet connection
- The free account includes 2GB of personal storage...
- Download Mendeley Desktop Software
- The desktop software provides enhanced functionality, including the ability to create in-text citations using the Microsoft Word toolbar
- The Microsoft Word Plug-in should automatically download when installing the desktop software
- Web importer