Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Account Setup & Software Download
Migrating References to Mendeley
Mendeley is a free reference manager and social network for researchers. Use the program to collect sources, organize your research, share resources & collaborate with others online, and choose from hundreds of different citation styles to create the bibliography for your paper or manuscript.
Getting started with Mendeley:
- Sign up for a free account
- Provides access to the online Mendeley Reference Manager and allows you to access your citations from anywhere with an internet connection
- The free account includes 2GB of personal storage...
- Download The Mendeley Reference Manager Software
- The software provides enhanced functionality, including the ability to create in-text citations using the Microsoft Word toolbar
- The Microsoft Word Plug-in should automatically download when installing the software
- Access to the older version of the tool called Mendeley Desktop is also available, if preferred
- Web importer
- Import papers, web pages and other documents directly into your reference library from search engines and academic databases.
Mendeley Datasets is a secure cloud-based repository where you can store your data, ensuring it is easy to share, access and cite, wherever you are.
Mendeley Data FAQ