Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To select the best information sources for your research, you should consider
the variety of sources that exist and their specific characteristics.
In this section, you will learn to:
- Choose the best types of information source to answer your research
- Make distinctions between different types of available information
- Determine where to find current and historical information.
- List the differences between primary and secondary sources.
- Understand the differences between popular and scholarly publications.