Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Log in to SciFinder-n or register for an account using your SU email address.
Before using SciFinder for the first time, you need to register for an account:
- Use your Syracuse University email address to ensure access.
- Registration is not complete until you respond to the confirmation email.
- Identifies articles, patents, conferences, books and dissertations in chemistry and medicine
- Search by substance name, structure, substructure, reaction, CAS registry number, molecular formula, organization, research topic and author
- Searches Chemical Abstracts, Medline and ChemZent databases simultaneously
- Includes PatentPak, MethodsNow and Retrosynthesis Plan