Google Scholar will link to our full text online articles even off-campus if you set up your Syracuse University affiliation in Google Scholar Settings. Follow the steps below.
NOTE: Setting up Google Scholar to link to our library holdings must be done when you are off-campus.
- Go to Google Scholar (scholar.google.com)
- Click on in the upper left corner, then select Settings or
- Click on Library Links in the left column.
- Type Syracuse University in the Library Links search box.
- Select Syracuse University, Syracuse University Libraries – Gale Full Text, and Open WorldCat.
- Click Save.
- Full text links will be found in the right column of a search results page. When no full-text link is given try clicking on the title and sometimes the full-text will be available.