Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Other Pages of Interest
Below are links to other pages that may be of interest to you.
- Code School - Learn the R programming language for data analysis and visualization. This software programming language is great for statistical computing and graphics.
- DataCamp - Summary of R - an interactive and and fun introduction to R - very basic but a great place to start.
- Intro to R - From Google Developers, a series of 21 short video tutorials on R, from navigation to custom functions.
- Advanced Research Computing (UCLA) - Resources to help you learn and use R
- MOOCs and Courses to Learn R, from R-bloggers, March 14, 2014
- R Journal - Open access, refereed journal of the R project for statistical computing
Other Programming Resources
Working with Data
Sophisticated open source application to clean data and transform to other formats. Great for wrangling data culled from the web.