Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SAE Technical Papers
SAE Technical Papers are written and peer-reviewed by experts in the automotive, aerospace, and commercial vehicle industries. They are great sources for automotive information.
Example paper titles:
- Performance and Emissions Characteristics of an E85 Retrofitted Baja SAE Vehicle SAE Paper: 2012-32-0023
- Next-Generation Environmentally Friendly Vehicles Development and Commercialization Project (3rd Stage) in Japan SAE Paper: 2012-01-2085
Search for SAE Technical Papers and request them through ILL.
SAE publishes a number of journals on automotive topics including:
- SAE International Journal of Aerospace
- SAE International Journal of Commercial Vehicles
- SAE International Journal of Engines
- SAE International Journal of Fuels and Lubricants
- SAE International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing
- SAE International Journal of Passenger Cars - Mechanical Systems
- SAE International Journal of Passenger Cars - Electronic and Electrical Systems
- SAE International Journal of Alternative Powertrains
These titles are indexed in Engineering Village and Scopus. Search for articles using those tools and request the articles via ILL.