Skip to main content
Syracuse University Libraries

Government Information: Income Tax Forms

A starting point for locating government information and specific government publications.

Income Tax Forms

Every year around late January the Libraries receives from the IRS copies of 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ tax forms and instruction booklets. These forms and booklets are located in the Learning Commons on the 1st floor and on the 3rd floor  "hold" shelf in the Maps and Government Information section in E.S. Bird Library and are FREE to take.

For more information on finding tax publications, contact either the Reference Desk on the 1st floor of E.S. Bird Library or the Maps and Government Information desk on the 3rd floor.

In addition, the following web sites offer tax forms and publications: