1. Open your document in Word.
2. Click on the EndNote tab.
3. Place your cursor where you want to make a reference to a citation and click Insert Citation.
4. A dialogue box appears.
5. Search the author’s name or other word from the reference and click Find.
6. Select the correct reference and click Insert.
7. Cite While You Write will insert the in-text reference and append the reference at the bottom of the document. Continue through your paper, adding references.
1. Click on the reference in your paper. It will become highlighted.
2. Click on Edit & Manages Citations in your Word EndNote Web toolbar.
3. A dialogue box will appear.
4. Use the Edit Reference pull-down menu to edit or remove a reference.
5. Click OK.
CWYW embeds formatting with the references, so to cleanly remove any reference use the “Edit Reference” option to remove citations.
1. Click on the Edit & Manage Citation icon to make changes to the in-text reference and to the list of references.
2. Insert page numbers in the given field, as shown below.