Create a Bibliography
Creating a bibliography is done in Mendeley Desktop
First select your citation style: From the Mendeley Desktop Toolbar, select View >> Citation Style. Select your style or click on More Styles.
Here are two methods to create a bibliography:
- Select the references in Mendeley Desktop and right click. Select Copy, then select Formatted Citation. Paste the citations into Word.
- Drag and drop your references from Mendeley Desktop to Word.
How to add more citation styles to your installed styles
- In Mendeley Desktop use the View pull down menu from the Mendeley toolbar.
- Select on Citation Styles and then click on more styles.
- In the pop-up window you will see your installed styles
- Click on the Get More Styles tab
- Search for the style you want in the search box.
- Select the style and click on download.
- Go back to the Installed tab. Select the new style and click on Use this style to add it to your installed styles.