This guide is intended to point you to electronic resources that will be useful for students and instructors in Syracuse University Project Advance English and Writing courses. The guide is organized into the following set of pages (which you can see listed in tabs above). Emphasis in this guide has been placed on materials that are available electronically and in full text.
- Accessing Library Resources instructions for accessing library resources and for getting assistance when you or your students need it.
- Reference Sources features resources available electronically which provide background information, assist in defining terms, and offer overviews of genres and periods.
- Articles, Essays, & Datafeatures links to SUL's electronic databases, which will point you to articles and essays from scholarly and popular publications covering some of the many subjects and topics WRT 105 and ETS 142.
- Media contains links to audio, video, and image collections available via the SU Library and freely available on the Internet.
- Evaluating Resources features materials and tips for discussing the evaluation and use of resources gathered through use of the databases and websites linked from this guide.
If you have any favorite resources that are not a part of this guide, feel free to contact me or submit links in the submission box on this page.