Updates Coming Soon
Syracuse University Library launched its mobile website. Optimized for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry smartphones, the website offers quick, convenient access to core library information sources, including hours, contact information, and locations. No extra application is necessary; simply go to http://m.library.syr.edu/ from your smartphone.
The mobile website allows users to:
• Search the library catalog, WorldCat, JSTOR, and mobile versions of a number of Library databases
• Find the locations of all SU libraries and collections
• Get research help via text message, instant message, email, or phone
• Check library hours
• View floor maps of Bird Library
• Browse the Library staff directory and automatically email or place a call to anyone listed
• View library events
The mobile website will continue to grow and develop based on your feedback. Use the “Give us your feedback” link to convey your ideas and suggestions.
SURFACE is the acronym for the Syracuse University Research Facility and Collaborative Environment; in other words, it is an online database of scholarly, professional, research and creative output from Syracuse University. Materials available under architecture include articles and other items such as book chapters published by faculty. Theses and thesis prep. submissions that have received a grade of B+ or better are among the many items on SURFACE.
Updates Coming Soon.
Will be updated for Summer 2017.
Will soon be updated for Summer 2017