To select the best information sources for your research, you should consider
the variety of sources that exist and their specific characteristics.
In this section, you will learn to:
- Choose the best types of information source to answer your research
- Make distinctions between different types of available information
- Determine where to find current and historical information.
- List the differences between primary and secondary sources.
- Understand the differences between popular and scholarly publications.